Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost - £695
Independent and family-owned, Jackson Family Funeral Directors, are highly experienced in offering low-cost direct cremations in Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost. With coverage across the UK, our national funerals direct are non-attended cremation services, that aim to reduce the price of a funeral, but allow you to remember your loved one in your own way.
Funerals direct with a simple cremation at Jackson Family Funeral Directors, are both professional and respectful. Our costs are transparent with no hidden extras, giving you the peace of mind that you will always know what your direct cremation will cost from the start.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a direct cremation, so we are always available when you need us most. Plus, our funerals direct have national coverage, with free travel costs to ensure a rapid response, anywhere in the country.
As we have over 100 years’ combined funeral service experience, in contrast to funerals direct providers, we will always deliver exceptional customer service, whilst keeping costs low. This means should there be an issue with paperwork, or you need specific expertise in difficult cases, we are here for full support.
We understand that the passing of a loved one is always difficult, no matter what the circumstances. That is why you will have the same dedicated funeral director throughout the arrangements of your direct cremation.
As Jackson Family Funeral Directors are an independent, family-owned and run business, it’s our privilege to offer you a dignified, low cost, no hassle funeral, with the utmost respect for your loved one.
Our funerals direct in Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost are simple, cost-effective, with the fastest response times and include the following for only £695:
- Rapid response times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with full UK coverage and no travel costs.
- Transfer of the deceased from a hospital, hospice, private home or nursing home, to one of our branches located in Worcestershire.
- Full care of your loved one and preparation whilst in our care.
- All relevant paperwork completed by our experienced funeral directors and a doctor’s cremation certificate supplied.
- Transfer of your loved one from our funeral home to the crematorium using dignified transport to the crematorium.
- Necessary professional bearers to maintain respect and dignity at all times.
ONLY £695 for a respectful, simple direct cremation in Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost.
Additional, flexible options for your funerals direct service:
- For coffins larger than 6’2″ x 20″ there would be an additional £300, due to custom building of a coffin and additional staffing needs.
- Family, friends and members of the public are not able to attend this service but we will ensure you are kept informed of the day of the service. However should anyone attend, the crematorium may add a surcharge.
- Due to the simplistic nature of our funerals direct service, any additional services requested may also be subject to an administrative surcharge.